We will not, without your permission, sell, publish or share information you entrust to us that identifies you, your facility, your staff, your patients, or any person. We do NOT share your information directly with the accrediting organization that you seek to obtain accreditation from. Only you, the User, will submit information to the accrediting organization.
What Type of Information We Collect
Customer data or customer company data which you store and use with us. For example:
- Facility name, address, phone number
- Personnel names
- Quality Improvement Data
- Your username and password
- Information about your system as it interacts with us such as your IP address and browser information.
- User feedback, community discussions, chats, and other interactions at our sites.
What Type of Information We DO NOT Collect
- We do not collect your credit card information, this is processed through Stripe.
- We do not store any patient names. All patient information entered into the application can only be entered via a numerical identification system and eCardioServ.com has no access to cross-reference this numerical identification back to any person.
What We Do With Your Information
As a steward of your information, we will:
- Use your information to operate our business and to help us improve your experience with our products.
- Tell you about the products and services that are available to you.
- Publish or share combined information from many users, but only in a way that would not allow you or any person to be identified.
- Train our employees about how to keep information safe and secure
Security of your Information
- We use accepted best methods to protect your information. We review our security procedures carefully.
- Our staff is trained and required to safeguard your information.
- We comply with applicable laws and security standards.
- Your sensitive information, such as credit card information, is sent securely through Authorize.net and eCardioServ.com has no access to this information.